Good people management includes promoting and supporting diversity in the workplace – people perform best when they can be themselves.
We all believe that we are inclusive in the workplace but how often do we take the time to think about what that means and check out whether we are as inclusive as we think? Why not take 3 minutes out of your day now to do begin to do this?
This short questionnaire is based on research by Juliet Bourke & Bernadette Dillon which identifies six attributes of an inclusive leader: Cognisance; Curiosity; Courage; Cultural Intelligence; Collaboration and Commitment.
Once you have submitted the questionnaire you will receive some feedback on your answers, as well as access to a FREE 'The Road to Inclusive Leadership' e-Booklet.
1. Have you taken time to learn about your own personal biases?
3. Do you take time to understand the uniqueness of each team member?
4. How confident are you in leading cross-cultural teams?
8. Do you explicitly include all team members in discussions?
9. How often do you change your behaviour when faced with different cultural situations?
11. How often do you seek the contributions of others when you have knowledge gaps?
12. Do you demonstrate and encourage creative thinking?
Want to be the first to know about our FREE workshops, how you can attend, plus the latest industry news from RightTrack?