If you are asked to provide information when enquiring about our products or services or using our website it will only be used in the ways described in this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us RightTrack Learning Ltd, Carleton House, 266-268 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B90 3AD.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
This data protection policy ensures:
- Company name, your name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we use information:
- For our own internal records
- To improve products and services
- To improve the functionality of the website and user experience
- To customise the website for you
- To send you information you request or which we believe will be of interest or useful to you
- To contact you by phone or email with promotional initiatives or for market research purposes
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
When you access our website you will be notified about using cookies. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer. It allows our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. The cookies enable the website to interpret and store your preferences to show content that is specific to your visit. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Analysis of usage data helps us improve the website structure, and user experience.
- Assess content on our website.
- For example, a proportion of visitors may see one piece of content, others a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences.
- The website then offers you pages you will find appropriate and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
- To show relevant content, or provide functionality you used before.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Use the preferences or unsubscribe link in the footer of our marketing emails to change your email preferences.
- Send an email to email email@example.com or mail us; RightTrack Learning Ltd, Carleton House, 266-268 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B90 3AD.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicitly expressed permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Processing Regulations 2018.
We also have a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This is a protocol which creates a secure connection between a client and the server over which to send information. SSL works by using a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites.
Read the site’s data protection.