Courageous Conversations Webinar Download
- Dismantle the fear-factor we all experience when it comes to difficult conversations
- Define where ‘the line’ is when it comes to banter, and when to speak out
- Experience a simple tool that makes giving feedback easy
- Learn how to receive feedback graciously (no matter how difficult it is to hear)
- Have everything you need to be an ambassador for normalising courageous conversations, including a takeaway activity to share the learning with colleagues
Courageous Conversations Webinar
If you missed it and would like to check it out, or if you loved it and would like to share it with others, then here it is…
In collaboration with Ukie’s #RaiseTheGame Diversity & Inclusion pledge, we are on a mission to make courageous conversations the norm.
So sit back and tune in to the first webinar in the ‘We Believe in Brave’ series, jam-packed with 45 minutes of learning, tools, tips and a few twists and turns along the way!
You can also download the Courageous Conversations toolkit, complete with three group activities which can be used as mini-training sessions.DOWNLOAD WEBINAR
“What a brilliant webinar – very insightful, great practical tips and loved the surprise! The takeaway tool was an added bonus too – I’ll definitely be doing the activities with my team in the upcoming weeks.”
Guy Weston, Managing Director, Creode
“Every time I do something with RightTrack Learning, they always try something different in terms of engagement which from a training provider educating you around everchanging topics is what you want. Not to mention like times before, the content is accessible and adapted to consider different learning styles too!”
Dom Shaw, EDI Coordinator, Ukie
Looking for something more?
How we arrive at the core learning depends on which road you want to take, how many people are on the journey and your reasons for embarking in the first place. Drop us a note with your availability for a call and together, we can create a roadmap to your next Diversity & Inclusion milestone.