Diversity and Inclusion Calendar Awareness Dates 2024
- Supports and promotes initiatives for diversity and inclusion.
- Enhances awareness and understanding of diversity
- Offers valuable information regarding important dates related to diversity and inclusion.
Diversity & Inclusion Calendar 2024
Being mindful of diverse holidays, cultural events, religious celebrations and awareness dates is crucial to fostering an inclusive work environment.
However, keeping track of all these important dates can sometimes be challenging. With our free 2024 Diversity & Inclusion Calendar, you’ll never miss a key date! This calendar can serve as a helpful resource to support your internal diversity and inclusion strategies and help you develop an actionable plan.
Simply download the calendar, pour yourself a drink and start planning your year ahead! The toolkit will be downloaded to your computer’s ‘Downloads’ folder.DOWNLOAD CALENDAR
All about the calendar...
Who needs a Diversity and Inclusion calendar?
Everyone can benefit from a Diversity and Inclusion calendar!
- It is useful for senior management and HR professionals to ensure the company acknowledges and honours religious and cultural events, as well as to organise meaningful activities during these occasions.
- Marketing teams can also utilise it to plan content around important diversity and inclusion dates.
- Moreover, all employees can use it to promote self-development and enhance their awareness.
How do I use it?
Just click on the link to download the calendar PDF, and it will automatically appear in your ‘Downloads’ folder. From there, you can save it to your desktop, upload it to your intranet, or share it with your team. This calendar is a great tool for planning events and scheduling work, and it also helps you stay aware of various occasions.
Keep in mind that the list of events is not exhaustive, as there are many more observances and occasions to celebrate. However, this calendar serves as a great starting point. All events included were accurate at the time of publishing.
Diversity & Inclusion Calendar 2024
Get your hands on the D&I Calendar and discover more than 100 national awareness days, religious holidays, and cultural occasions to celebrate, plan, and foster self-development.
Explore the Inclusion Perception Gap in your Organisation
Research suggests there is often misalignment between how leaders and the rest of the employee population perceive company culture. When leaders drive change based on their own experiences, and the lived experiences of their closest peers only, they are less likely to achieve desired results.
By inviting open and honest feedback from all employees through an anonymous survey, we can gauge how different groups of people experience the workplace with regards to five difference aspects of the organisational ecosystem. Data is compiled into a comprehensive report from which we draw meaningful insights for leaders to reflect on as part of the development journey.
There is no charge for the Culture Diagnostic, however, in order to collect a meaningful data set this option is only available to organisations where we can gather responses from >250 people.
We invite anonymous feedback from your people regarding five different aspects of your company culture:
- ‘Belonging’ – does your company culture foster a sense of inclusion for all people to thrive?
- ‘Role Models’ – do people managers have the skills to role model excellence and build exceptional teams?
- ‘Approach’ – is your vision and strategy clearly communicated and supported by the right policies, processes & data insights?
- ‘Values’ – are your workplace behaviours clearly defined and regularly reviewed through meaningful performance management?
- ‘Education’ – is there a strategy in place to continually develop and strengthen your people and teams?