Inclusive Language Brave Chat Download
- What does inclusive language really mean?
- What is it that makes us uncomfortable about changing our language?
- The effect of using exclusive language
- The ‘We can’t say anything anymore’ perspective
- The line between banter and exclusion
‘Inclusive Language – The Power of Words’
If you missed it and would like to check it out, or if you loved it and would like to share it with others, then here it is…
Language means different things to different people, it’s always evolving and sometimes we won’t get it right. But we all have the power to change our language and use it to ensure others are included.
Tune into our 60-minute discussion with Megan Key, Diversity & Inclusion Leader at Her Majesty’s Prison & Probation Service with learnings and tips on inclusive language.DOWNLOAD WEBINAR
Watch a teaser...
Looking for something more?
How we arrive at the core learning depends on which road you want to take, how many people are on the journey and your reasons for embarking in the first place. Drop us a note with your availability for a call and together, we can create a roadmap to your next Diversity & Inclusion milestone.