Bring Yourself to Work Webinar Download
If you missed it and would like to check it out, or if you loved it and would like to share it with others, then here it is….
To celebrate the anniversary of Ukie’s #RaiseTheGame Diversity & Inclusion pledge we delivered a motivational 45-minute, interactive webinar to reflect on the active part we can play in building an inclusive workplace, starting with accepting and including ourselves.
Sign up to our next webinar Courageous Conversations on Friday 8 October. We will be speaking about the importance of owning the difficult conversation in order to make it easier to build a more inclusive and enjoyable workplace; an hour of learning, activities and tips with a few twists and turns along the way!
“The event was very insightful and I have so many takeaways from it!”
Alba Imeraj, Lead Resource Manager, Aston Carter
“Wonderful webinar with great insight and inspiration to reflect upon for a more efficient and diverse teamwork experience, both for yourself and for others.”
Adam Wittek, Actor & Corporate Trainer
“RightTrack Learning have really put in the effort to ensure there is a multi-level approach to the webinar where everything covered connects fluidly. The content is accessible to everyone and designed to be interactive and engaging. I have no doubt everyone who takes part will leave with something meaningful. Whether that’s how they create a better work/life balance, gain a greater sense of tolerance, and/or to re-evaluate how they positively value themselves.”
Dom Shaw, EDI Coordinator, Ukie
- ‘Bringing yourself to work’ – what does it mean?
- Why does it matter to us as individuals, to society and to our working world?
- Which aspects of you do you play down or leave at home?
- What are the barriers to bringing ourselves to work?
- How do we remove those barriers?
- The role of Imposter Syndrome
- How to navigate stereotypes and societal pressures
- Building Psychological Safety
- Creating a personal commitment to help drive positive change
Download your Webinar
Bring Yourself to Work WebinarThe webinar will download to your computer 'Downloads' folder. It's a large file so it may take a few minutes until you see it there.