GoCompare – Unconscious Bias
GoCompare should need no introduction, but for those who can’t immediately recall their particularly catchy adverts, GoCompare are a well-known independent financial services comparison website.
GoCompare’s unique culture, strong values and motto ‘You won’t find another quite like us’ resonate with us here at RightTrack so we were delighted to be commissioned to provide Unconscious Bias training for their Recruiters and Senior Managers.
Following a scoping / research meeting to get under the skin of the organisation and uncover the drive for the training, we tailored the training for each different audience and agreed on the following learning outcomes:
- Increase participant’s skill levels by reframing Equality, Diversity, Inclusion
- Eliminate Unconscious Bias that is inherent in
everyone in order to create a culture of Inclusion
- Explore the business case for an inclusive culture
- Identify the causes of Unconscious Bias that prevent EDI
- Recognise impact of Unconscious Bias
- How to mitigate the effects of Unconscious Bias in
- Everyday decision-making, communication and relationships with others
- Recruitment and selection
- Through Inclusive Leadership
The programme received a great response, recording a unanimous 100% thinking the programme would help them perform better in their roles and 100% agreeing they would recommend it to others.