About this webinar
Join us for the first webinar in our ‘We Believe in Brave’ series, Courageous Conversations.
In collaboration with Ukie and their #RaiseTheGame Diversity & Inclusion pledge, we are on a mission to make courageous conversations the norm. Because the more we have them, the less scary they will be. And once we feel more comfortable with how to approach them, the easier it will be to build a more inclusive and enjoyable workplace.
As usual it will be jam-packed with learning and a few twist and turns along the way. Grab your lunch, have a phone or tablet handy so you can get involved in the polls and we look forward to seeing you there!
The interactive, 60-minute webinar will:
- Dismantle the fear-factor we all experience when it comes to difficult conversations
- Define where ‘the line’ is when it comes to banter, and when to speak out
- Experience a simple tool that makes giving feedback easy
- Learn how to receive feedback graciously (no matter how difficult it is to hear)
- Have everything you need to be an ambassador for normalising courageous conversations, including a takeaway activity to share the learning with colleagues
Say hello to Paula Whelan, RightTrack’s Head of Diversity and Inclusion. Paula, who has an extensive ED&I background will be hosting the Courageous Conversations Webinar, alongside Dom Shaw, Ukie’s EDI Coordinator.
Register your interest
Courageous Conversations Webinar
Fri, 8 October, 2021 12:30 – 13:30 BST