1. Have you taken time to learn about your own personal biases?
2. How often do you hold others to account when they behave in a way that’s not inclusive?
3. Do you take time to understand the uniqueness of each team member?
4. How confident are you in leading cross-cultural teams?
5. When you make decisions about candidates for promotions, rewards and task allocations, can you be 100% sure that they are fair and based on merit?
6. When generating new ideas do you actively seek the perspectives of a diverse mix of people?
7. In the workplace do you clearly articulate the value of diversity and inclusion?
8. Do you explicitly include all team members in discussions?
9. How often do you change your behaviour when faced with different cultural situations?
10. Do you work hard to ensure that team members respect each other and that there are no out-groups within the team?
11. How often do you seek the contributions of others when you have knowledge gaps?
12. Do you demonstrate and encourage creative thinking?